Greetings!

What's the Matter? Didn't you have anyone in pink pumps fix your computer before?

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Can't Standz No More

Remember watching Popeye as a kid? He says, "I've had all that I can stand, and I can't standz no more!" Well, ditto. Every day I'm working on viruses.

Here's what you are doing wrong:
  • Using LimeWire
  • Installing "fun"web products
  • Using MySpace
  • Using ViewPoint Media Player
  • Using IE
  • Using Facebook apps without using Firefox and the adblock plus add-on
  • Not running scans
  • Not having any current antivirus program on your computer
  • Ignoring disabled antivirus warning
  • Clicking on offers to "clean" your computer
  • Having MSN as your IE homepage.
  • Trusting Norton SafeWeb.
Continue doing all of this and I'll be talking to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. This is very true. When I was in college, I downloaded those music streaming sights and it did something to my computer and I am not sure that it has ever been the same. Great post!

    ReplyDelete