Greetings!

What's the Matter? Didn't you have anyone in pink pumps fix your computer before?

Friday, June 18, 2010

When Your Kids Go Off To College With a Laptop...

They should have this for their laptop. Even I use this every day to protect my personal laptop. The Targus brand has thicker padding than its competitors and has lasted me through my many travels. It's small enough to fit in overhead bins and the price is really low. It  has plenty of other compartments for all your storage needs... even a place for your waterbottle.

Laptops should not be stored in a regular tote bag. I've seen many people do it, but it's very risky. Laptops shouldn't be stored in cars either! The extreme temperatures are bad for everything inside the laptop. This backpack design makes it easy for me to travel with my laptop and not leave it in the car where it can get stolen or heat damaged.

Hope you like yours as much as I like mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment